Restaurant Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Mix all but cornstarch and 1/4 cup water in a sauce pan and begin heating.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve. Add to sauce in pan.
- Heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness.
- Add water to thin if you over-thick it.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/