Roasted Red Onions With Butter, Honey and Balsamic Vinegar
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 red onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine the Sue Bee Honey, butter, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 minute to reduce slightly.
- Place the onions, cut sides up, in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Drizzle the butter-vinegar mixture over and roast until soft and slightly caramelized, about 45 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/