Salted Nut Roll Bars
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup margarine plus 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 10-ounce package peanut butter chips
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Mix cake mix, egg and 1/3 cup margarine together.
- Pat into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows; bake until puffy and lightly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Melt Sue Bee Honey, 1/4 cup margarine and peanut butter chips in double boiler (or in microwave).
- Stir together cereal, peanuts and melted mixture.
- Smooth the mix evenly over marshmallow layer.
- When cool, cut into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/