Sesame Chicken Drumettes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, and sesame seeds.
- Add chicken drumettes, turning to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Using tongs, transfer drumettes to cookie sheet; discard marinade.
- Bake until drumettes are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, barbecue sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl; brush drumettes with half of sauce mixture and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Using clean tongs, turn drumettes over; brush other side with sauce mixture
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/