- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1-2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1-2 chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 tablespoon peanut oil
- chopped green onion
- For the sauce, mix the cornstarch with the water until there are no lumps.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, sherry, ketchup, soy, garlic, ginger, chili and the sesame oil; set aside.
- In a non-stick frying pan heat the oil and fry the chicken for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Lower the heat, add the sesame seeds and simmer for approx. 10 minutes.
- If the sauce is too thick add some more water.
- Serve with the green onions sprinkled on top.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/