Short Ribs With Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 lbs bone-in short rib of Beef
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Place ribs in 13x9 baking pan; add water.
- Cover and bake for 2-1/2 hours.
- Pour off water.
- In small saucepan, mix all other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Set in refrigerator until needed.
- When done, uncover ribs and spoon sauce over.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1/2 hour, turning often to coat with sauce.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/