Simple Little Cookies
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup rolled oat
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almond
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly butter a large cookie sheet, or line it with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and Sue Bee Honey.
- Beat in the egg and almond extract.
- Stir in the oat flakes, coconut and almonds.
- Let the dough sit for 5 minutes before spooning it out.
- Use a melon-baller or spoon to press the mixture against the side of the bowl, then slide the cookie gently onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until just lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove to a rack to cool.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/