Sour Cream-Potato Casserole
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint sour cream (light may be used)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Mix all ingredients except topping ingredients and turn into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Lightly toss cornflakes with melted margarine and distribute topping evenly over casserole.
- Bake at 45 minutes at 350 F.
- Serves 12.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/