Southern Honey-Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 cup sweet dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Toast the pecans lightly in a dry frying pan over medium-low heat or in a 350 F oven for about 15 minutes; set aside.
- Combine the chicken, celery, cranberries and pecans.
- Whisk together Sue Bee Honey, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until mixed.
- Add to chicken mixture, stirring gently until combined.
- Garnish with additional pecans, if desired.
- Chill 1-2 hours before serving with crackers or on individual salad greens.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/