Southwest Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1/2 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash cumin
- 1-2 chopped avocados
- 3-5 baked Doritos
- 1 tablespoon shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 4 ounces grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped poblano peppers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canned sweet corn
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canned black beans
- Quartered lime
- Mix together marinade ingredients in a small bowl -- add chicken and coat it in the marinade. Set aside.
- In a pan spritzed with nonstick spray, cook tomatoes and corn over high heat until slightly charred.
- Place lettuce in a bowl, and top with marinated chicken, tomatoes and corn, chopped pepper, and black beans. Sprinkle with cheese and chips. Add the chopped avocados.
- In a small dish, combine all of the dressing ingredients with 1 teaspoons water.
- Mix in the dressing, squeeze some lime and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/