- 2 teaspoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 20 pencil-thin asparagus spears
- 4 slices toasted german bread
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 6 ounces crumbled german cambozola cheese
- 4 ounces sliced paper-thin black forest-style ham
- 1 (19 ounce) jar red beets
- 6 cups european mixed salad greens
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sweet mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, shallots, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Line asparagus on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with olive oil. Roast for six minutes.
- Line four salad plates with European salad mix, divide beets among salads, attractively roll and arrange ham/prosciutto over salads, top each salad with five spears of grilled asparagus and sprinkle with 2 oz. Cambozola and pine nuts.
- Stir vinaigrette and adjust seasoning if desired; drizzle over salads.
- Butter toasted bread; cut each slice in half and then in half diagonally to form two triangles; sprinkle with remaining 4 oz. Cambozola and place in hot oven just to soften and warm cheese.
- Place four triangles around each salad and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/