Spiced Cranberry Sauce
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst and the mixture has thickened.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl and let cool.
- The sauce may be made 2 days in advance and kept covered and chilled.
- Serve at room temperature.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/