Spicy Chipotle, Honey, Mustard, Grilled Chicken
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 baking hens
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Brush hens with melted butter.
- Roast in open shallow pan on rack for 50 minutes brushing 3-4 times with butter.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, mustard and lemon juice.
- Increase oven to 400 F.
- Brush with honey glaze for and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/