Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 6 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Heat Broiler.
- Combine garlic powder, chili powder, salt, ground cumin, paprika and ground red pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Place chicken in broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush ¼ cup honey mixture on chicken.
- Broil 1 minute. Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/