Spinach and Fennel Salad
Write a review
- 2 teaspoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 9 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 1/4 lb chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons French mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Remove thick stalks from spinach and tear leaves into salad bowl.
- Trim leaves from fennel and reserve.
- Slice fennel bulb and add with nuts to the bowl.
- Put olive oil and seasonings in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake well to blend.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat.
- Garnish with fennel leaves.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/