Spinach Salad With Gorgonzola Cheese
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 1/3 cup enova salad oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed
- 1 cup chopped broccoli floret
- 1 1/2 ounces raisins
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 1 cup chopped green apple
- 1/3 cup Mediterranean apricot
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Cut stems from spinach and wash and spin dry.
- Chop the apple into small bite size pieces and place in a covered storage bowl or resealable bag.
- Add the lemon juice to the apples and set aside.
- Add the chopped apricots, raisins, broccoli florets and sunflower seeds to the spinach.
- Just before serving add the chopped apples and crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- Add enough dressing to lightly coat. You will have extra dressing left over, but it keeps well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the Enova Salad Oil or light olive oil, Sue Bee Honey and Balsamic Vinegar.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/