Stained Glass Window Candy
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mint flavoring
- 1 cup nuts
- 4 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips and margarine in microwave for one minute.
- Stir well until chips are melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except coconut, until well coated.
- Shape into 2-inch thick logs.
- Roll in coconut and refrigerate.
- To serve, slice into 1/2-inch thick candies.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/