Prep Time:5 min
Cook Time:8 min
Servings: SERVES 2
1/2 teaspoon Sue Bee Honey
3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup diagonally sliced carrot
3/4 cup fresh cauliflower floret
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
1. Steam the vegetables, covered 2 minutes.
2. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
3. Combine spices in a skillet over medium heat and cook 2 minutes stirring constantly.
4. In a medium bowl, combine spice mixture, sour cream, vinegar, and honey.
5. Add vegetables and mix well.