- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steaks
- In a blender or bowl combine Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder and oil.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Lay steak in a shallow glass or ceramic dish or a Ziploc bag.
- You may pierce flesh all over front and back with a fork, however I prefer not to pierce meat.
- Pour marinade over steak, then turn and coat other side.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place grate on highest level and brush lightly with oil.
- Grill steak to desired doneness.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/