Strawberry Angel Food Cake
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 loaf angel food cake
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in strawberries and Sue Bee Honey.
- Cool until it begins to thicken.
- Tear cake into chunks and put in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Whip together cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture.
- Fold whipped cream into remaining gelatin.
- Pour over cake pieces.
- Pour remaining gelatin over top and refrigerate until set.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/