Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, raisins, brown sugar, lemon juice and raspberry vinegar in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 15 minutes or until slightly thick.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/