Strawberry Cream Pie
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- dash salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tabelspoons milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 9 inch baked pie shell
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee Honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 10 oz package strawberries
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water and let soften.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, salt, sour cream, milk and egg yolks and mix well.
- Microwave mixture just to boiling, stirring after every minute.
- Stir in softened gelatin.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture until it starts to thicken, about an hour.
- Fold in whipped cream and spoon into baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Mix all Sue Bee Honey, cornstarch and juice in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Cool to room temperature and spoon over filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/