Sue Bee Honey Apple Nut Sandwich Spread
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup roasted peanuts or almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Drizzle lemon juice over chopped apples, then place all ingredients in a food processor. Chop and process until mixture is smooth and spreadable.
- 2. Spread about 1 tablespoon on each of 2 slices of bread (we suggest raisin bread) for a naturally delicious school lunch.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/