These Honey Apricot Muffins are the bee’s knees! Sweetened with honey and dried apricots, these muffins are delicious, healthy and perfect for those mornings when you’re on-the-go!
Honey Apricot Muffins
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In large bowl, cream Sue Bee Honey with butter until light and fluffy; beat in eggs and milk.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ginger.
- Stir dry ingredients into large bowl with wet mixture until just moistened.
- Stir in apricots and walnuts.
- Pour into muffin tin that has been greased or lined with muffin cups.
- Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/