Sue Bee Honey Cinnamon Buns
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted nuts, optional
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 lb. frozen bread dough, thawed according to package directions
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Grease 12 muffin cups with 1 tablespoon butter.
- To prepare honey nut topping, mix together 1 Tablespoon butter, 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey and chopped nuts.
- Place 1 teaspoon topping in each muffin cup.
- To prepare filling, mix together remaining 2 Tablespoons butter, remaining 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey and cinnamon.
- Roll out bread dough onto floured surface into 18 x 8-inch rectangle.
- Spread filling evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle evenly with raisins.
- Starting with long side, roll dough into log.
- Cut log into 12 (1-1/2-inch thick) slices.
- Place 1 slice, cut-side up, into each prepared muffin cup.
- Set muffin pan in warm place; let dough rise for 30 minutes.
- Place muffin pan on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 F 20 minutes or until buns are golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert muffin pan to remove buns.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/