Sue Bee Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 pork chops
- Apply cooking spray to large skillet.
- Place over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops to skillet and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Remove chops from skillet.
- Cover; keep warm.
- Add Sue Bee Honey mixture to skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until center of chop is slightly pink.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and greens or your favorite sides.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/