Sue Bee Honey Glazed Corned Beef
- 4 pounds corned Beef brisket with seasoning packet included
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 large white onion, quartered
- 2 quarts water
- 1. In a large stockpot, combine corned Beef, water, whole vegetables and garlic. Also, sprinkle spices from seasoning packet in the water. Bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer for 3 hours. You may use a crockpot for this, cooking 4 to 6 hours on high.
- 2. Place a cooking rack in a shallow baking pan or dish. Transfer brisket from cooking liquid, placing fat side up on rack.
- 3. Spoon glaze over meat
- 4. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer to serving plate. Slice meat across the grain.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Combine honey, brown sugar, mustard and ginger to make a glaze.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/