Sue Bee Honey Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons country-Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- Stir together Sue Bee Honey, parsley, red wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper until blended.
- Pour mixture in a large, shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, cover or seal and chill at least 2 or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to 350 or 400 (medium high).
- Grill tenderloin, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes on all sides or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150 to 155.
- Remove tenderloin from grill and let stand 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/