Sue Bee Honey Heavenly Bundt Cake
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3 cups + 2 tablespoons sifted cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1. Heat the oven to 325 F. Cream the butter and sugar. Blend in egg yolks, one at a time, and beat until batter is fluffy. Stir in Sue Bee Honey and vanilla flavoring.
- 2. Sift cake flour with other dry ingredients, add to egg yolk mixture and gently blend. Add sour cream and blend.
- 3. Beat separated egg whites until stiff, then gently fold into the batter.
- 4. Pour into Bundt or tube pan that has Bee®n coated with cooking spray and dusted with flour. Bake at 325 F for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester placed in center of cake comes out clean. Do not over-bake. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2/3 cup (warmed) Sue Bee Honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla (or other flavor if desired)
- 1. Combine Honey Glaze ingredients and pour over cake.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/