Sue Bee Honey Key Lime Grilled Chicken
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 Tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix Sue Bee Honey, key lime juice, garlic and lemon pepper.
- Place chicken in bag, seal, and shake to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat outdoor grill for high heat.
- Grill marinated chicken about 8 minutes on each side, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/