Sue Bee Honey Mini Ham and Cheese Rolls
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey Mustard Sauce (see below)
- 1 dozen white or wheat brown-and-serve dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 6 slices cooked ham, cut in half
- Cooking spray
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
- 1 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup brown or Dijon-style mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil (for easy cleanup). Spray the foil lightly with cooking spray to prevent dinner rolls from sticking to the foil.
- For the Sue Bee Honey Mustard Sauce, blend Sue Bee Honey, mayonnaise and mustard in a medium-sized bowl. Chill.
- Blend 1 cup Sue Bee Honey Mustard Sauce and melted butter together in a small bowl. Spread mixture inside each roll using a brush or small spatula.
- Place a layer of Swiss cheese and ham into each roll.
- Close each roll and brush the top with the honey mixture.
- Bake rolls 6-8 minutes until brown and cheese is melted.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/