The perfect appetizer for any party – large or small! These mini meatballs are covered with a delicious glaze made using Sue Bee Honey that is simply irresistible!
Sue Bee Honey Mini Meatballs
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peppers
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound ground Beef
- In saucepan mix 1/4 cup cold water and cornstarch, then add Sue Bee Honey, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic powder.
- Cook and stir until bubbly, then turn down heat and simmer.
- In bowl combine egg and milk, stir in bread crumbs, peppers and Worcestershire sauce, and then add meat and mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Stir meatballs into sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Makes about two dozen mini meatballs.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/