Don’t fuss with making breakfast in the morning. Make it the night before! Save yourself some time in the early hours of the day by preparing our overnight oats recipe before you go to bed. It will be ready for you to enjoy when you wake up and is easy to take on the go.
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a jar.
- Close the jar and shake until well-combined.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- If you want a thinner consistency add more milk in the morning or when you are ready to serve. You can also top your overnight oats with fruit and granola.