Sue Bee Honey Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or electric griddle to 375 F.
- Grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.
- In medium bowl, stir all pancake ingredients until blended. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn and cook other side until golden. Serve immediately with warm syrup.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/