Pour a glass of our refreshing honey peach iced tea made with fresh sliced fruit. It’s the perfect beverage to quench your thirst while relaxing outside as you enjoy the heat of the summer.
Sue Bee Honey Peach Iced Tea
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 individual Bigelow Tea Perfect Peach bags
- 3 fresh peaches
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 7 cups water (more may be needed)
- Bring about 7 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the peach tea bags and remove from heat.
- Cover the pot and let the tea steep for about 6 minutes.
- After peaches are washed, slice into thin wedges (do not remove the skin).
- Fill pitcher half full with ice cubes and top with peaches.
- In a coffee mug or heat-resistant measuring cup, pour cup of hot tea over the sugar.
- Stir until dissolved and syrupy, add in honey.
- Pour sweet syrup over peaches and ice, then pour remaining tea into the pitcher.
- If necessary, pour more water over the tea bags then add to the pitcher until full.
- The iced tea can be served immediately or you may let it rest in the fridge overnight so the peaches can add their natural juices to the tea.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/