Sue Bee Honey Peanut Butter Crispies
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 package (6 oz.) chocolate chips
- 1. In a small pan, combine Sue Bee Honey, butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- 2. Cook over medium heat, stirring until chips and peanut butter are melted.
- 3. Combine cereal and Sue Bee Honey mixture in large bowl and toss to coat.
- 4. Press evenly into greased 9x9-inch baking pan and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
- 5. Place under preheated oven broiler 2 minutes.
- 6. When chips are soft enough, spread over top of cereal mixture.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/