Sue Bee Honey Pecan Pie
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 9-inch single pie crust
- Blend Sue Bee Honey and brown sugar in a saucepan and cook slowly over medium heat, stirring until it becomes a smooth syrup.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Mix in beaten eggs and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell then bake at 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 F and bake for 30 minutes, or until inserted knife comes out clean.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/