Sue Bee Honey Spiced Sweet Potatoes
Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2. In a bowl, mix Sue Bee® Honey, sweet potatoes, dried cranberries, chopped pecans, oil, pumpkin pie spice and pepper.
- 3. Transfer to a large baking dish and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- 4. Stir the potatoes to expose the pieces from the bottom of the pan.
- 5. Turn heat up to 450F and bake for another 20-30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/