Blend some of your favorite flavors together to create our strawberry lemonade. Deliciously sweet and easy to make, this recipe is sure to win over everyone’s taste buds.
Sue Bee Honey Strawberry Lemonade
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups strawberries, washed and cut in halves
- 3 lemons, washed and quartered
- 6 cups of water
- Blend the honey, strawberries and lemons with 2 cups of water.
- Strain the strawberry-lemon mix and add the additional 4 cups of water through the strainer.
- If needed add additional honey.
- Serve cold over ice and garnish with any extra lemons or strawberries.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/