Our strawberry parfait is a healthy way to start your day. With a little bit of honey, orange juice and granola you will get the sweet, satisfying taste you need to start your morning off right!
Sue Bee Honey Strawberry Parfait
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup granola
- In a small bowl stir together the yogurt and honey.
- In a separate bowl, mix strawberries and orange juice.
- Spoon one-fourth of the yogurt mixture into a serving dish and top with a layer of the fruit mixture followed by a layer of granola.
- Repeat the layers and end with a granola layer on top.
- You can either serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/