Sue Bee Honey Sweet Bites
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups o-shaped multigrain cereal
- 1 1/2 cups granola cereal
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, brown sugar and peanut butter in small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until mixture is melted.
- In medium bowl, combine cereals and cranberries or raisins; set aside.
- Pour honey mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Place into 8 x 8-inch baking pan, coated with nonstick cooking spray, and press down firmly.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into 16 bite-size treats.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/