Sue Bee Meatball Appetizers
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Combine the ground beef, milk, breadcrumbs, onion and egg into a medium bowl. Blend well.
- Line shallow baking pan with tin foil. Shape meat mixture into appetizer-sized meatballs (small- to medium-sized). Sizing should be as uniform as possible.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, water and olive oil in a small bowl. Blend well and pour over the meatballs.
- After marinating meatballs in sauce for 20 minutes, place them in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until baked through. Baking time will vary according to size of meatball and temperature variance.
- Meatballs should be served hot.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/