Sue Bee Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3- to 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Beat together cream cheese, Sue Bee Honey and sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla, pumpkin, eggs and spices and beat until well-blended.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust and bake 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool and serve with whipped cream if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/