Sue Bee Scary Good Popcorn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil/vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup unpopped popcorn (multi-colored kernels recommended)
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix together the popcorn, salt and oil until all kernels are coated. Place kernels in a paper lunch-size sack and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 300 F. To make coating, combine Sue Bee Honey, vanilla extract, whipping cream and butter in a small saucepan. Using a candy thermometer, heat popcorn mixture on stove to 240 F, then pour it over the popcorn and blend to coat thoroughly. Be careful, because mixture is very hot.
- Spread coated popcorn on a cookie sheet. Bake in 300 F oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/