Sunshine Morning Granola
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups Quaker Oats
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup diced dried mixed fruit
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Combine all ingredients except dried fruit in large bowl; mix well. Spread evenly in 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Stir in dried fruit. Store tightly covered up to 5 days.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/