Sweet and Crunchy Cereal Squares
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup candy corn
- Grease 13x9 pan.
- In 4-quart saucepan, combine Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter, margarine and marshmallows.
- Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully stir in cereal and candy corn.
- Using wet or greased spatula, spread in greased pan.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/