Sweet Mustard Chicken Bake
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Grease a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Sue Bee Honey, dijon mustard, melted butter and pepper.
- Place chicken in the greased baking dish, and pour the honey mustard sauce over it.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, basting frequently with the sauce, until chicken is firm and juices run clear.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/