Sweet Pasta for Dinner or Dessert
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- In a large, heavy skillet heat the Sue Bee Honey, cream, zests and salt over medium heat, being careful not to boil the cream. Stir occasionally for about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the pot of boiling water and cook until tender, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and it to the skillet with the cream sauce.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Place the pasta in serving dishes. Shave chocolate directly on top pasta (use a vegetable peeler) and sprinkle with hazelnuts, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/