Sweet Potato Muffins
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 12 pecan halves
- In a large bowl beat together Sue Bee Honey, sweet potato, eggs, milk and butter until it is creamy.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to sweet potato mixture. Just mix until combined.
- Fill 12 well-greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Put a pecan half on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/