Sweet Potato and Smoked Chile Soup
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo
- salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook onions and garlic in butter until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Add stock and potatoes, and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, cream, and pepper, remove from heat and puree until smooth (I used my immersion blender).
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/